The letter love for someone in my future

, , No Comments
assalamualaikum ribs ...


for men whose names are written in lawh Mahfudz ...
many men who came in my life, and try to fool me by pretending to be you ..
take it easy, I'm not fooled anyway.
if I felt was in the ribs were not mine, I can feel it very quickly ...
I immediately slowly away from him, until you come to me, yes actually came just for me ...

for you my priest candidates ...
I sometimes annoyed, sad, disappointed, worried ....
annoyed why it took me so long to wait?
sad why I'm still thinking about who are you? your steps to see why running slow?
disappointed why I can not recognize you, until I was often in the wrong broken bones :(
worried, yes, I'm afraid you misunderstand me, so time slows our meeting ....

for someone who would always I aamiinkan prayer ....
I'm sorry that you could not wait any longer ....
frankly, I do not need you smart drive. could bring me to heaven alone is enough.
you did not bother to collect money for our wedding, whether for home, car or other.
I prefer to get married with a simple and well-established with you. to raise our children together into a pious and shalehah.
hmmm not be ALLAH SWT Almighty sustenance double fold after marriage? so why should be established before marriage?
you did not need to learn to play the guitar and sing a romantic song for me, honestly I ga need it!
enough to read the Quran beautifully in our modest house in front of me and our children, that's enough!

for a life partner who will lead me to heaven ...
thank ALLAH SWT has prepared a beautiful gift from heaven ....
whoever you? Where do you live? born of the family how?
how good your shapes? how the nature and attitude?
I will always pray in every solatku, always call you at any my prayers,
always miss you in every Sujudku, always waiting for you at every step ...
I really feel close to you in all my prayers,
that's why I always pray for you ...
I'm sure the match was a reflection of themselves,
for that I personally always improve and I look .....
I believe it must promise ALLAH SWT Almighty,
for that I'm very patient if there are people who pretend to be you came in my life ....
I will keep my heart, keep it for you ....

for someone whose name is written in lawh Mahfudz ....
love me because ALLAH SWT Almighty ....

of the world your best berlian


Source: http://sugestiku.blogspot.com/2015/07/surat-untuk-seseorang-yang-tertulis-di.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment